1. The difference in the space your foot takes up and the space your sock is covering.
2. The time between the press of a key and the appearance of a letter/ symbol on the screen.
3. When the wind blows by and mingles the scent of someone with the scent of all else it passed
4. When you walk into a recently emptied room and feel the air of a missed the crowd
5. The sensation of warm breath leaving your face on a cold day.
6. The space between recently opened eyelids trying to stay apart but brushing together in the early stages of being awake.
7. The feeling of pops and dashes of pain between joints and the space they momentarily invent while simultaneously filling.